Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Phone

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Phone
From: "Mike DeChristopher" <mdechristopher@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:52:33 -0500
    I think it is a good thing to perform moderate "recruiting", especially
over the air.  Let's admit it - if no one bothered to, would any of us
actually be here?  Kudos to Chuck and everyone else.
    I also noticed a few newer calls out there...especially some
multi's...in fact, at one run on 40 I had, there were two or three 2x3's
sending "M" (nothing wrong with that, it was my situation also hi hi).  Good
to hear some new voices and especially good to hear contesters helping
non-contesters.
    As with the precedence debate, I was licensed in 2000, so double zip was
no problem in the QRM.  Good luck to everyone in CQWW.

73', Mike KB1FWN