[CQ-Contest] TARA RTTY Melee - December 4th

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TARA RTTY Melee - December 4th
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:14:32 EST

Greeting's:

I hope all of you are gearing up for the TARA RTTY Mêlée this coming
weekend. This contest is a lot of fun, plus it provides each of you with an
opportunity to "tune & prune" your station for the ARRL RTTY Roundup come
January.

Below you'll find the info for the Mêlée. If you need any additional
information I'd be more than glad to assist you. Simply drop me an e-mail at
_melee-manager@n2ty.org_ (mailto:melee-manager@n2ty.org)

TARA RTTY Mêlée--sponsored by the Troy Amateur Radio Assn,  0000Z-2400Z Dec
4. Categories: SOAB-HP (>150 W), SOAB-LP (<150 W), MOAB,  SWL, 10 min band
change rule for MO. Frequencies: 80-10 meters, operate 16 hours  max. Exchange:
RS
+ State/Province or serial number for DX. QSO points: 1  pt/QSO. Score: QSO
points ×S/P/C counted once only (US and VE only count as  S/P). For more
information: _www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html) .  Summary sheets (no logs)
due Dec 31 via on-line
submission form at _www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html) .

I ask for all you you to please check out our web site for information on
the TARA Tour'ney. In In the  TARA Tour'ney, the contestants are competing for
the honor of  emerging as the annual King or Queen of the digital  modes. The
scores to achieve this are an aggregate of all their individual  Tour'ney
credits derived from their scores from the four (4) TARA All Season  Contests.
By
the way, the Mêlée is part  of the Tour'ney program so check it out at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html)

In addition TARA now sponsors our very own HF "Digital"  Awards  Program. The
TARA-PX and the TARA-Grid. The TARA-PX  is the only Digital Prefix Award
available since the WPX is SSB  and CW only.

The TARA-PX Award is a full service  award offering Mixed, RTTY and  PSK
certification. If you feel that you qualify for a  non-listed digital mode,
please
request that we review your  information. The full info can be found at:
_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_awards.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_awards.html)

Again, I look forward to printing you real  soon!

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
President of TARA
_ny2u@n2ty.org_ (mailto:ny2u@n2ty.org)