Re: [CQ-Contest] Limited Antenna Height Category

To: "Scott Nichols" <snichols@mvosprey.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Limited Antenna Height Category
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:04:44 -0600
The reason I prefer to simply set a height limitation for the category is that the TB/Wires makes no allowance for a monobander at 24 feet, which was my antenna for several years. In TB/Wires I would have been thrown in with the 200 foot stacked antenna set.

With a simple height definition, the op could decide for himself what configuration of antennas he wanted. If he wanted to make a splash on 80, he might chose to put up a 3-el 80M monobander at 48'. (Hmmmm)

Rusty

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Nichols" <snichols@mvosprey.com>