Re: [CQ-Contest] NG3K's "Announced Operations" Pages for CQWW 160Meter C

To: CQ Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NG3K's "Announced Operations" Pages for CQWW 160Meter Contests
From: Bill <Bill@ng3k.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 11:26:33 -0500
Jeff Maass wrote:

Bill has put up pages for the upcoming CQWW 160 Meter
DX Contests.

CW: http://www.ng3k.com/Misc/cq160c2005.html

SSB: http://www.ng3k.com/Misc/cq160s2005.html

If you are planning to travel to a DX location for one
of these contests, let him know at Bill@ng3k.com.

Thanks to Jeff for mentioning this. It will work best for me if you will complete the Web form at:

http://www.ng3k.com/Contest/consub.html

when submitting your operations. This puts the data in a structured format that allows me to update my pages most easily. For those unable to use the form, E-mail to the address Jeff gives will work OK. Please include the equivalent data though.

Thanks and 73,

Bill/NG3K