Re: [CQ-Contest] DX signing /QRP in ARRL 10m contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] DX signing /QRP in ARRL 10m contest
From: "Dennis Younker" <SunGodX@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:04:08 -0800
As an aside, I got a chuckle out of the guy on the MorseRunner high scores web page that had signed /BEER! And, he outdid my high score by a substantial amount. Probably generated much larger pileups with that creative call sign (tongue firmly in cheek!). At least you have to admire his sense of humor.

That might be a good one for the next NA Sprint Contest! :)

--Dennis, NE6I

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>