[CQ-Contest] radio interference

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] radio interference
From: "Rick Dougherty NQ4I" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 03:59:00 -0500
Hi all..I am sure that some one out there can assist on this one.....my 15 mult antenna is on the same tower as the 20m 3 hi stack..i.e. its in the field of radiation...the operator on the 15m mult station hears the 20m station perfectly clear, no matter what frequency either station is tuned to...its some sort of if overload? I can greatly reduce the level of the 20m run station at the 15m mult by using a bandpass filter..I am also wondering if I put a 20m stub at the antenna feedpoint for the 15m station would that accomplish the same thing?? thanks and Happy Holidays de Rick nq4i