[CQ-Contest] WAEDC CW 2004 Results available

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WAEDC CW 2004 Results available
From: Bernhard Buettner <dl6rai@dxhf.darc.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:15:06 +0100 (MET)
Hello Contesters!

The results of the Worked All Europe DX Contest CW 2004 are out
and published at http://www.waedc.de.

The winners are:

Continent       Single OP  Single OP/LP    Multi OP         SWL
Africa               D4B         EA8ASJ           -           -
Asia                RG9A          TA2ZF        RT9W     RZ3BY/0
Europe            DL1IAO         CT1ILT        RU1A     LYR-794
North America      VY2ZM          VE3DZ       KC1XX           -
Oceania            ZL2AZ          ZL2BR      YB2ZCI      INS-99
South America     PY2OMS          PY2NY        ZW5B           -

D4B, CT1ILT, RU1A and LYR-794 are the World Winners in their
respective categories.

Please check the Web site for more details. If you're interested, you
can download your UBN report directly from there (they should be there
in a few days) - or address me directly and I will mail it to you.

73 Ben, DL6RAI
WAE-DX-Contest Manager
--
[] Bernhard (Ben) Buettner, DL6RAI - WAE-DX-Contest Manager
[] E-Mail: dl6rai@dxhf.darc.de   Phone: +49-89-943663   Fax: +49-89-943191