Re: [RTTY] CW/RTTY QRM Saturday evening

To: K6LL@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CW/RTTY QRM Saturday evening
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:22:11 -0600
Dave, I know you are an SO2R pro so why not try to expand you skills to
include SO2R2M (Single Op two Radios 2 Modes) and play in both contests
at the same time.  That would definitely be a mind blower.
Alternatively, after NAQP CQ finishes you can get on and still put about
18 or 20 hours into the RTTY RU;-)

73 Larry L

W0ETC