Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [RTTY] CW/RTTY QRM Saturday evening

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [RTTY] CW/RTTY QRM Saturday evening
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 02:27:30 +0000
N6DE added to K6LL's post:

-As Dave mentioned, be aware that you are likely going to hear RTTY
stations on 40m as low as 7.040 (and potentially lower, though I
certainly hope not).  This is due to the narrow overall 40m band
allocation in most parts of the world.

As low as 7025, as the SSTVers are no better on 7030 than 14230 & there are few holes left between SSB stations between 7040 & 7050.

Sometimes even a little below 7025, but I & others I think try to avoid
that as there's enough SSB down there as it making things difficult
for those on CW.  Or at least that's what I find it like when I'm on CW.

With conditions the way they have been, things will be pretty tight
on 40 this weekend!

73 & HNY, VR2BrettGraham