[CQ-Contest] TCG NAQP SSB Teams: so far...

To: Ny4n@aol.com, tcg@k4ro.net, cq-contest@contesting.com,tnham@mailman.qth.net, smoniger@bellsouth.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TCG NAQP SSB Teams: so far...
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:24:47 EST
Have a good start for the Tennessee Contest Group's NAQP SSB Teams so far.
The more the merrier, so keep them coming. Here is what we have:

K4XS            FT
AF4QB           PT
K4RO            PT
W1KLM           FT (QRP)
AA0BA           PT
W4TDB           PT
WM4Q            PT
K0EJ            PT
W9WI            PT
K4BEV           FT
AK4ST           PT
WA4JA           PT
WA4VJC           FT

   Everyone, let's give a big welcome to WA4VJC, Bob who it relatively new to
contesting. He is from Georgia. Also, there was a request to form an all QRP
team, with two players so far. Anyone else like to go the way of the flea? A
team consists from two to five players.
   If you have sent in your request, please check and see if your call is on
the list. If not, send me another request. Next posting will be Thursday
evening. We have plenty of room for more.   Jeff  NY4N