[CQ-Contest] 2005 TCG NAQP SSB Teams : In the books

To: Ny4n@aol.com, tcg@k4ro.net, cq-contest@contesting.com,tnham@mailman.qth.net, smoniger@bellsouth.net, wa4vjc@yahoo.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2005 TCG NAQP SSB Teams : In the books
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 06:14:48 EST
   I wish to thank everyone for playing on a Tennessee Contest Group team. We
have seven teams total, some not full, but nevertheless, we have seven. I am
going to work now and will not be able to add any more players to a team.
   When you get finished, be sure to let the rest of the TCG know how you
did. If you are not on the TCG reflector, send your claimed score to me and I
will post it for you. I will keep a running tally of all the players.
   I wish all of you very good luck. My wife, AF4QB, Becky, will have the mic
today, this is the reason that I am not playing. Here is how the teams were
registered. 73 Jeff  NY4N

Thanks for registering your team at 15 Jan 2005 1047Z

Team: TCG HOUND DOGS
N4ZZ(N4ZZ)
K4XS(K4XS)
N4JN(N4JN)
KE5OG(KE5OG)
K4BEV(K4BEV)

73 de SSBNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 15 Jan 2005 1049Z

Team: TCG JAILHOUSE ROCKERS
K4RO(K4RO)
K4AMC(K4AMC)
K1GU(K1GU)
AD4EB(AD4EB)
W4NZ(W4NZ)

73 de SSBNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 15 Jan 2005 1051Z

Team: TCG HEARTBREAK HOTELS
W9WI(W9WI)
N9ADG(N9ADG)
K9JF(K9JF)
W0DB(W0DB)
K4LTA(K4LTA)

73 de SSBNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 15 Jan 2005 1054Z

Team: TCG TEDDY BEARS
WA4OSD(WA4OSD)
W4PA(W4PA)
KE4OAR(KE4OAR)
AF4QB(AF4QB)
W1KLM(W1KLM)

73 de SSBNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 15 Jan 2005 1056Z

Team: TCG GRACELANDERS
N1WI(N1WI)
WA4VJC(WA4VJC)
AA0BA(AA0BA)
K0EJ(K0EJ)

73 de SSBNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 15 Jan 2005 1058Z

Team: TCG RETURN TO SENDERS
WA4JA(WA4JA)
W4BCG(W4BCG)
N4DW(N4DW)
WO4O(WO4O)

73 de SSBNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 15 Jan 2005 1059Z

Team: TCG ALL SHOOK UPS
WM4Q(WM4Q)
AK4ST(AK4ST)
W0ETC(W0ETC)