[CQ-Contest] Slashed Zero Fonts, Logging & Other Ham Software

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Slashed Zero Fonts, Logging & Other Ham Software
From: Anthony Luscre K8ZT <aluscre@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:29:51 -0500
Every few months the issue of Slashed Zero Fonts comes up on various ham radio mailing lists.
I have added a new page to my web site that gathers together a large variety of Slashed Zero and other helpful fonts for hams. The page is hosted on a very dependable and usually fast server, so the intermittent problems people have had in downloading the fonts from a variety of some times slow and some times unavailable sites can be avoided.
I have also written a short story on the Zero along with a link to AE7Q's Zero story

You can go directly to the page via http://www.k8zt.com/zero.html
or via my Software/Logging page at  http://www.k8zt.com/logging.html

On the Software/Logging Page you will find links to a variety of commercial and free logging and contesting programs for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and PDAs along with links to variety of other ham radio software, Ham Clip Art, Online Electronics Calculators, etc. http://www.k8zt.com/logging.html

Anthony A. Luscre K8ZT Stow, Ohio |--------------------------|
Visit My Website at
http://www.k8zt.com