Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB contesting skills

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB contesting skills
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 05:10:37 -0600
Coincidentally, the PVRC announced a new contest training program yesterday.

You can read about it here:  http://www.contesting.com/articles/578

There are lot's of other articles on contesting.com that you can look through,
as well as the archives of this list.

The other way to improve your skills is to operate every contest that you can.
Not only spend time operating, but find the guys who are doing well and observe
what they do for a while.  Look at the results of the last running of the
contest you are entering.  See who won the last one.  Listen around for those
guys and see how they do it.  Make some notes.  *After* the contest, ask
questions here.

73,
Bob N5NJ