Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting. com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006
From: "Timo Klimoff" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:54:55 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>

Having received the Official WRTC 2006 announcement on W3UR's daily bulletin ( a publication that I highly recommend), I believe that we all should owe Bob >Cox K3EST a debt of gratitude. Why, you ask?

It appears that the Brazilian WRTC Organizing Committee is on a path that will allow both radios to transmit, on some to be determined basis, and many of us >think that this will be GREAT, and certainly more fun for the teams.

Great to hear news ... nothing on WRTC2006 mailing list nor website yet, so maybe we all should order Bernie's bulletin to get updated info :)

73, Timo OH1NOA