[CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20050227 (27Feb

To: "Contest Reflector" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20050227 (27Feb 05)
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:22:04 -0000
There is a new release of the Super Check Partial database files available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

This set of files was based on 2,629,687  QSOs from 1,795 logs (data set
contained 109,762  unique calls).  I opened the filters a bit so the Master.dta
now contains 38,164 calls!

You can download the files individually or in a complete package as a zip file.
There is also a link to the list of contributed logs - thanks to all those who
volunteered their logs for the project.

As always, thanks to everyone who has contributed logs. If you are using the SCP
files, you really should be contributing yours as well!  It's as easy as sending
your Cabrillo files to k5zd@contesting.com.

The next release will be in late March in advance of the CQ WPX Phone contest.
Please continue to send me your logs immediately after each contest.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com