[CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest 2005 soon

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX Contest 2005 soon
From: Igor Booklan SRR <ra3auu@srr.ru>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 01:22:18 +0300
Hi Guys!

Let me take a bit of your time.

We invite you to take active part in 12th Russian DX Contest held from
12:00 GMT March, 19th, 2005 till 12:00 GMT March, 20st, 2005.

We'd like to see you among increasing number of RDXC participants.
More than 2000 logs were received from participants of RDXC 2004!
We promise you great activity of Russian stations from almost all of
regions.

RDXC WEB page is http://www.rdxc.org. You can find there news, rules,
trophies list, tips & hints and many more useful information about
RDXC. The contest rules are presented in 9 languages. You’ll also find
results from 1997 till 2004, contest FAQ, some important analysis,
articles, contest records, announced operations, photo gallery and
many more.

RDXC contest rules are very democratic – you can work anybody and make
your best score within 24 hours time format.

Good news for awards hunters – you can claim RDA  – Russian Districts
Award and award "Russia" without submitting the log extracts and QSL
checks.

We would like to point you to the trophies list – there are new
separate prizes Single OP 100 watts for best score NA, Single Op
QRP-MIX , Single Op from Japan and others.

We hope to have your signals in forthcoming RDXC2005.

RDXC Committee: RW1AC, UA1AAF, UA2FZ, RA3AUU

73s, Harry RA3AUU