[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Contributions and Raffle Chance Sales - ViaPaypal

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Contributions and Raffle Chance Sales - ViaPaypal
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:05:11 EST
March 3, 2005
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The WRTC 2006 Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that WRTC 2006
Contributions and WRTC 2006 Raffle Chance Sales at $10USD apiece can now be
effected via the PAYPAL system.  Please use the system to send transfers to
K1ZM@aol.com who is the fundrasing chair for WRTC 2006.

Most amateurs are already familiar with PAYPAL which is a companion payment
system linked to EBAY.com.  New users who may be unfamiliar with PAYPAL (which
is licensed to operate in 45 countries overseas) can sign up to become members
of PAYPAL by going to the Paypal website and registering to use the system at
   http://www.paypal.com

International amateurs who may wish to donate to WRTC 2006 or who may wish to
purchase WRTC 2006 Raffle chances may now make a foreign currency or credit
card payment via the PAYPAL system to us effective immediately  - with remitted
funds being converted to USD within the PAYPAL system back-end at the time
they are delivered.

Please indicate in the PAYPAL transfer text your CALLSIGN and the words "WRTC
CONTRIBUTION" or "WRTC RAFFLE" - in order that we may account for your
payment correctly when it is received.

Thanks and good luck to all our overseas amateur friends who can now
participate easily within our WRTC Raffle and Contribution programs.

73, Atilano de Oms, PY5EG
Chair, WRTC 2006 Organizing Committee