[CQ-Contest] NEXT SPRINT

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NEXT SPRINT
From: N4AF <howardhoyt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:32:04 -0500
Ok, I have tried to identify candidate dates for a Spring CW Sprint.

1) It appears April 2 or April  30 step on the least QSO parties while
maintaining low QRN condx. This groups April only two months out from
Feb, I don't see a big deal over that -especially since I prefer to
ride the equinox propagation advantages.

2) Do you prefer low power only or keep it as is ?

3) Do you prefer multiplier being ARRL sections or keep it as is ?

BY VOTING YOU SIGNIFY YOUR WILLINGNESS TO GET ON FOR THE SPRINT !

Please one vote per person on the above three issues. All rules to
adhere to Sept/Feb Sprint except as noted above.

73, Howie N4AF
http://pvrc.org/sprint_vote.htm
then choose 'CAST YOUR VOTE'