Re: [CQ-Contest] biggest 20M array in the world ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] biggest 20M array in the world ?
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:25:43 EST
In a message dated 3/9/2005 10:02:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
TOMK5RC@aol.com writes:
>>As with most records, K5XI and W6KPC have both sold their farms and the
legacy of human achievement continues to evolve. Hooray!<<

To join the "insane" installations gallery, I am proud to have had antennas
bigger than my property lot back in Toronto. Stacked pair of Razors with 62 ft
booms mounted on 110 ft (real) Big Bertha on a city 46x120 ft lot. I had to
beam south in order to keep the antennas within the property limits. I was
grateful to understanding neighbor who didn't mind having this thing over his
head
while catching sun at his pool.  Pictures are at
http://members.aol.com/ve3bmv/Razors.htm

This installation of Quad - Yagi stacked Razors outperformed bunch of
"stackers" on East Coast including famous W2PV and N2AA.. I miss the sucker!

Yuri, K3BU, VE3BMV