[CQ-Contest] Wisconsin QSO party this Sunday

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wisconsin QSO party this Sunday
From: Jim Fitzpatrick <jhfitzpa@wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:49:02 -0600
George says this better than I can. I will be on from 4 or 5 of the rarer
northern WI counties. All welcome..fill out your county hunter needs. I've
worked many European's in this event in recent years.

Jim
WI9WI

Gentlemen & Ladies,

Start your power supplies in preparation for the 2005 Wisconsin QSO Party.
Get those cloud-heater wire antennas up and rotate your verticals toward
the Great State of Wisconsin.

The party is this Sunday, March 13, from noon to 7 p.m. Central Time--and
you're all invited. Dress casually; no tie necessary. Get on for as long as
you can and pass out multiple QSOs to the deserving. Here's the poop:

Wisconsin QSO Party - Phone/CW - sponsored by the West Allis RAC from
1800Z Mar 13 - 0100Z Mar 14.
Frequencies (MHz ): CW - 3.550, 3.705, 7.050, 14.050, 21.050, 10-meters;
Phone - 3.890, 7.230, 14.290, 21.350, 28.400; All modes -
6/2 meters, UHF. No repeater QSOs.
Categories: SO, MS, MM and Mobile.
Mobile operators may not operate on county lines.
Exchange: S/P/C or WI county.
QSO Points: Phone - 1 pt, CW - 2 pts. (PSK 31 counts for 2 pts.)
Score: QSO pts x WI counties (max 72) + S/P/C (WI stations only) x 2 (< 5
W), 1.5 (<150 W).
WI mobiles/portables add 500 bonus points for each county with 12 or more QSOs.
For more information: http://www.warac.org.
Logs due Apr 13 to k9kr@arrl.net (in WARAC Cabrillo format - see Web site)
or Wisconsin QSO Party, West Allis RAC, PO Box 1072, Milwaukee, WI 53201.

The only necessary item in the exchange is your QTH: county in Wis., State
or Province. A county-hunter friend  tells me to please add a quick 5/9 or
599 so that it counts as a full QSO. Not a problem; I've already entered it
into WriteLog which has a nice Wis. QSO Party module.

I don't know how many mobiles we'll have roaming the state. We've done well
in the past.

I'll be working fixed from my home QTH.

Hope to hear y'all on Sunday.

73,