Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX Contest Awards

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX Contest Awards
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <va3uz@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:03:28 -0500
Unfortunately, it concerns not only CQ WPX.
I was trying to contact LA9HW regarding SAC 2001 plaque, he never answered.
Like I don't even exist.
Since then SAC died for me.
Similar situation is with CQ 160 M contest.
Dave K4JRB promised to send a 2002 plaque over a year ago but then he just
stopped responding to my e-mails... :-((
I know it's all running by volunteers and so on, but IMHO what was
promised - should be done.
Contrary to that I have to admit incredible job done by the contest staff at
the ARRL, RDXC and CQ WW CC (and personally John, K1AR!).

Yuri  VE3DZ