[CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones On Sale

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones On Sale
From: "Anthony DeBiasi" <K2SG@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:08:15 -0400
For those of you who might be looking for a good set of wireless headphones I
highly recommend the Sennheiser model 120.  I have tried 3 or 4 different makes
and models over the past few years and found the Sennheiser to have the best in
range, sound and overall quality.  I just received a flyer from J&R Computer
World  www.JR.com who happens to have them on sale.  They are on sale for
$59.99, I have seen them sold for as much as $150.  Radio Shack has a variety
of units available from $39.99 up to $100+ but none came close in range or
overall quality.

My only interest is to save you a few dollars if you happen to be interested in
a quality set of wireless headphones.

..Tony K2SG