[CQ-Contest] WRTC Website - Temporary Fix

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Website - Temporary Fix
From: Simon Pearson <m0clw@ftml.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:28:17 +0100
Hi guys,

I've temporarily 'fixed' the WRTC2006 website issue with
Firefox/Opera. I have only been able to verify that this works in
Firefox, however, so any feedback would be most welcomed.

Anyway, the temporary URL is:
http://m0clw.shacknet.nu/~m0clw/wrtc2006/

Yes, I know it's kinda long, but that's the best I could do.

BTW, it was a 30 second fix and I decided to skip the intro movie...
You will simply get the main content Flash movie :)

Simon A. Pearson, M0CLW
* Worldwide Young Contesters
* UK Young Contesters