Re: [CQ-Contest] How about ditching ARRL DX top 10 completely?

To: jukka.klemola@nokia.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How about ditching ARRL DX top 10 completely?
From: "wally" <wally@el-soft.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:17:08 +0200
Jukka,

I was just joking on this subject :-)))).

ARRL is fine as it is.

As  friend of mine says - It is a participant's decision to enter the contest
or not after carefully reading the rules and defining his/her goals in every
particular contest.

You guys up north are really in disadvantage with certain condx on bands.

That is why we respect you so much for what you are doing up there :-))) !
( re: radio arkala pictures  and many others )

See you in WPX CW  from LZ9W M/M contest station.

73, de Wally LZ2CJ

--- <jukka.klemola@nokia.com> написано: