Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Forum Rooms for DX/Contesting

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Forum Rooms for DX/Contesting
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:27:46 -0400
Last year, the entire area that had formerly been the old area was not in
use -- blocked off completely.  I seem to recall hearing that there was a
physical problem (leaking roof?) that prevented the Hamvention from using
that area for anything at all.

Now, either that was a complete fabrication, or someone's wild goose story
of a speculation gone awry, or it was more or less true and HARA still
hasn't fixed the problem.  Either way, it's not going to be much fun.

See you while on goody patrol in the flea market!

73, ron wn3vaw