[CQ-Contest] Fix Your Dayton Attitude

To: CQ-Contest Post <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fix Your Dayton Attitude
From: Jim Idelson <k1ir@designet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:26:12 -0400
EVERY year I've been at Hamvention, I've had a blast. And, it'll be the same
this year.

Forget about the rain. Forget about the bad food at the Hara. Forget about the
bad presentation rooms. Forget about all those strange hams you don't want to
be associated with. Forget about the cancelled shuttle bus.

To help get your Dayton attitude properly adjusted, please enjoy this encore
presentation of "YCCC Does Dayton 2001", a video by DG and IR.

www.k1ir.com/Videos/Dayton2001_128.rm    [It's a RealMedia file. You'll need
RealPlayer to view it.]

Quit grousing and have a blast.

Jim Idelson K1IR