Re: [CQ-Contest] Dream Radio One......unveiled at Dayton ???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dream Radio One......unveiled at Dayton ???
From: "Mario" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:50:16 +0200
K3BU> We are looking into 64 bit processors, mother boards, PCI-X and 64 bit
OS
(more power for DSP etc.)

We are well aware of computer technology progress but I wonder whether DR1
WB VCO noise was improved beyond Orions, IP3 better then +40 dBm of IC-7800
with FET pasive mixer, front end filter better then Inrads 4 kHz at 75 MHz,
smooth AGC without AF IMD etc.  Otherwise we are back to good old 1980's
Collins KWM-380 days.  BTW the price must be right for WW ham market.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU