[CQ-Contest] Field Day

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Field Day
From: "K1BG Bruce Blain" <bblain@blainfamily.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:58:09 -0400
With the sunspot cycle where it is, and probable low activity on 10 and 15
meters, I am hoping to stir some activity on 160 during field day this year.

I am suggesting that the hour after sunset on the west coast (0300 - 0400Z) and
an hour before sunrise on the east coast (0800 - 0900Z) we try to get on 160
and make as many contacts as possible.

We can use this as a great excuse to teach something about 160 and/or learn
something about 160 in the process.  And perhaps we can stir some summer (at
least in the northern hemisphere) activity.

Is anyone interested?  Let me know.

Bruce, K1BG