[CQ-Contest] Logger writers everywhere UNITE!

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logger writers everywhere UNITE!
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:34:20 -0000
I have been looking at automatic importing of ubn data into the n1mm logger.
I have come to one big realization here.  All logging programs (for ARRL and
CQ contests at least) have to produce Cabrillo log files for submission.
But there is no standard format for reports coming back from the log check
process.  I would think that it would be good to develop a standard report
format that is designed for easy import back into the logging programs for
post contest analysis.  Logging program writers everywhere UNITE!  Its time
to demand something back for all the work put into generating Cabrillo!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net