[CQ-Contest] New England Division High Power Phone Sweepstakes Plaque- T

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org, k1jn@snet.net,ks1j@arrl.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New England Division High Power Phone Sweepstakes Plaque- THANK YOU
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@intergate.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:27:59 -0400
Folks,

I would like to publicly thank the Connecticut/Rhode Island (CTRI)
Contest Group for sponsoring the 2004 New England Division HP Phone
Sweepstakes Plaque! I was thrilled to receive it in the mail today. It
will be proudly displayed on the wall of my shack and will draw
attention to itself as the only plaque so far.

Thank you very much!

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont