[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Scores

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Scores
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:40:08 -0700
OK, let me ask why the ARRL does such a great job of posting contest results
and
mailing out certificates and the CQ Contest group can't?
On the CQWWDX Contest page the most recent contest results posted are 2003
world
leaders.  For everyone else it says: "(All scores will be posted
when they are available)".  When will that be?
Except for High Claimed scores there are NO postings for the 160 m SSB for any
year, and on the CQ WPX web page no scores for any year, just a listing of
operators.
If they are listed someplace else besides in the magazines please let me know.
I do subscribe to CQ Magazine but my storage space is limited to the 12 most
recent issues at a time.  But even if I did keep every back issue it is much
easier to look up prior years scores on line the way the ARRL lists them rather
than look through old magazines.

Tom Frenaye wrote:
> Let's keep the discussion to contests and contesting issues.   I've declined
> a couple of messages that had to do with the FCC's plan to drop CW - there
> are plenty of other places for that discussion.   If you want to post
> something here, please keep it closely related to contesting.
>
> Thanks!
>
>           -- Tom/K1KI  cq-contest admin

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired