Re: [CQ-Contest] HQ station thing

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HQ station thing
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 21:55:41 -0000
Someone can always find something wrong with the rules in any given contest.
It favors someone, it cuts out someone else, it is biased toward these guys,
etc, etc, etc...

The way I see it you have 4 options:
1. get into a position with the governing organization where you can
influence the writing of the rules.
2. start your own contest with whatever rules you want and see who plays in
it.
3. stop complaining, figure out how to make the most of what exists, and
have fun
4. just stop playing in the contest you don't like

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net