Re: [RTTY] NAQP Plaque

To: Dean Wood <n6de@comcast.net>, raynovak@icomamerica.com,rtty@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, k4ww@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP Plaque
From: k3mm@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:10:04 +0000
I just received the Single Op RTTY plaque as well and again, thanks to ICOM and
Ray Novak for sponsoring the wood!  Of course, Shelby gets kudos for handling
the awards in such a timely manner!

I'm sure it wont last long, but I was really thrilled to catch Don napping and
break his previous SO record!

73, Ty K3MM