Re: [CQ-Contest] FT-920 - IC-718

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FT-920 - IC-718
From: "Lee Hiers" <aa4ga@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 00:47:43 -0400
On 21 Jul 2005 KE5CTY  wrote:

> How long has Kenwood been out of the running for the "preferred rig status"
> for contesting?
> Was there ever a model that was good for a *real* work out?

Just wondering Bob, but have you seen N4ZR's database of contest
stations?  Some of the listings are old, but you might find some of
the info interesting.

Oh, and everyone out there may want to make sure their info is
current...there are a lot of stations that haven't been updated
recently, so check into it.  My info was last changed in 2001, but
mostly everything is the same as then...I've just changed from
FT990/TS440 to FT990/FT990.

Go to http://www.pvrc.org/WCSD/WCSDsearch.htm

73 de Lee

--