[CQ-Contest] Contest Duration

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Duration
From: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:04:33 -0400
  Remember years ago when the ARRL DX had the low band (160/80/40) and high
band (20/15/10)
categories ????  It would be neat to see those categories make a comeback.
Doing a single band
effort can be fun but there are many times it can become boring as well.  I
think many times (myself included) we chose to do a single band effort  because
we don't have the time or stamina to do a whole 48 hours. That takes QSO's away
from those that we don't work on the other bands. I think it would be a win-win
situation....

  Jeff KU8E