[CQ-Contest] IOTA contest logs

To: <iota-contest@yahoogroups.com>, <uk-contest@contesting.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IOTA contest logs
From: "Donald Field" <g3xtt@lineone.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:45:12 +0100
Hello all

Almost 300 logs received so far (8 hours after the contest ended). I would
welcome feedback on the submission process (direct to me please, rather than
clog up the reflectors). Two people have already had problems by using a word
processor rather than a text editor to manually edit their logs - this applies
to all contests, not just IOTA, but PLEASE use a text editor like Windows
notepad to check your log before submitting it. Using a proportional font, or a
word processor such as Word does NOT produce a standard Cabrillo file.

Those who have used the submission robot will have found that the Web page to
which you are directed allows you to enter JPEG files up to 500k - do send your
photos, which will be used on the contest web pages and maybe in the final
write-up in RSGB's RadCom. Alternatively, you can mail photos to me direct.

Thanks to those of you who took part. And do please send your log, however
small, either as an entry or as a checklog.

73 Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager
don@g3xtt.com, iotacontest@rsgbhfcc.org