[CQ-Contest] Fw: CQWW results

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: CQWW results
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:28:45 -0400
Please, if you don't like the way CQ runs the contest -  JUST DON'T
PARTICIPATE!!!!!!
I can think of no simpler solution to a nonsensical problem.  All of you who
are bitching
know the way things are so let's just move on to another topic.  If you want to
participate
and know the results as soon as possible pay the lousy few bucks for a
subscription -
there are no doubt other things that you may find of value in the magazine.

If you don't like waiting for the awards - DON'T PARTICIPATE -  how important
can a
piece of paper be?  Or, take N6TJ up on his offer to send you one of his extras.

This is the most childish argument/discussion I've seen on this reflector!

                       Tony Rogozinski
       Amateur Radio W4OI - W4AMR - HK1AR
                 FOC #1572       ex N7BG &
          K5LMJ, K4KES, WA6BOU, W6JPC