[CQ-Contest] Frequency owners

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Frequency owners
From: dennis o'connor <k8do@mailblocks.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 04:37:23 -0700
>Unfortunately by the time you have tried to enlighten any of these
groups you have probably lost 50 Q's.

Unless, of course, you consider a good frequency fight to be an art
form in it's own right...  I have never been run off a frequency in a
contest... I have moved off when there was propagation change and an
existing conversation became audible... I have moved when asked,
politely, by a scheduled net...  But, I have never been run off by
someone who claims he owns the frequency...  And even Riley is bound by
the rules...

denny