[CQ-Contest] TEAM CONTESTING

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TEAM CONTESTING
From: "IK2DZN - Claudio Astorri" <ik2dzn@astorri.it>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:52:14 +0200
Dear Contesters,

I'd like to thank Bob (W5OV), Yuri (K3BU) and John (K4BAI) for their kind
replies.

Everything is clear to me now...

At this time I'd like to launch a simple proposal to other EUROPEAN LOW
POWER contest operators.

Let's join a 5 member "LOW POWER HIGH SCORE" team for the next CQWWDX SSB
2005 and let's how that "LOW POWER... HAS THE POWER...".

I was #1 Single Operator All Band in Italy both in the last IARU HF
CHAMPIONSHIP 2004 and in the CQWWDX SSB 2004.

Any other very keen LOW POWER SSB operator across Europe?

Thanks.

Claudio Astorri, IK2DZN