[CQ-Contest] software available

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] software available
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:20:11 -0000
Ok, thanks to bad wx I have put lots of source on my web site.  Look at the
Software Source list on http://www.k1ttt.net/software.html.  This includes
the source for NETTSR, WinTelnetX, MOF, and many other contest and ham
related tools I have written over the last 20 years or so.  There are also
some never before published tools on there for those who may be interested.
Just please don't download them all at once, my poor little webserver with
its skinny pipe won't like it.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net