[CQ-Contest] Plaqies and awards (SP DX C)

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Plaqies and awards (SP DX C)
From: "Yuri Onipko" <va3uz@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:37:09 -0400
I just received a nice award, wonderful booklet with results and HAM Radio
map of the world from the SP DX contest committee.
I would like to thank SPDXC gang and personally SP5XVY and SP5CCC for the
job well done.
I never took part seriously in this contest and it just happened
(accidentally) that I won SOSB20M CW for Canada this year with only a few
QSOs.
After all that discussion (blah-blah-blah) about hard working volunteers and
self-printing certificates it is very nice to realize that there are still
responsible and reliable people at the ARRL, RDXC, DARC (WAE CC) and SP DXC
who just do their job. My hat off!
And SP DX contest will be added to my 2006 Contest Calendar.

73  Yuri  VE3DZ