Re: [CQ-Contest] Interference help

To: Jacob W Tennant <k8jwt@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Interference help
From: Art Searle <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:57:15 +0000
Hi Jacob,

Have you tried turning off all of the breakers in your house except your
shack to see if the problem is in your house or your shack.  If it's
still there unplug all your equipment, including the computer and
monitor, except the rig.  It should be gone then unless your power
supply is to close to your rig.  If it is gone, plug in each piece of
equipment until it comes back.

73 Art W2NRA