Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-single CQ WW rules

To: "Scott Robbins" <w4pa@yahoo.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-single CQ WW rules
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:51:36 -0500
Since everybody is parsing rules so much and ignoring K3EST's own submission
that a mult station is allowed (how can anyone argue with an authority as
high as that in CQ contests?), I guess I'm going to have to go a find a
TRANSMITTER, maybe an old Viking or Heathkit.

Sad to say, my IC756PRO and TS850SAT are both TRANSCEIVERS!

I knew I never should have sold the Drakes!

73, kelly
ve4xt