Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] lotw eye opener!

To: <k1ttt@arrl.net>, "'YCCC'" <yccc@yccc.org>,"'reflector cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] lotw eye opener!
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:35:43 -0000
I went through this same confusion.  You keep thinking it is going to ask
and it never does.

You apply for the 5 bands worth of 5BDXCC, then send an email to the lotw
admin asking them for the 5BDXCC award and plaque.  They charge your credit
card another $40 and you get one 4 weeks later.

Seems it should be easier and more clear, but it isn't.  But then again,
haven't been that many people do it yet.

K5zd