[CQ-Contest] Last chance to check CQ 160 Claimed scores

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last chance to check CQ 160 Claimed scores
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:06:38 -0400
The 2005 CQ 160 Claimed scores were posted on the
CQ Magazine web page some time ago.  Go to the web page select onfo center,
then contests and awards.

I only can get the top 200 scores for both modes up there.  I am in the
final days of getting the scores ready for the December CQ.

So it's the last chance if something is wrong or you feel the log is
missing!

73 Dave K4JRB