Re: [CQ-Contest] Ca QSO Sad :(

To: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ca QSO Sad :(
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:10:12 -0000
California QSO party has 2 really bad rules: The first one being the
requirement for CA stations to copy counties in CA when they don't count for
points for CA stations. The second is the rule about KP4 and other similar US
entities.
I think someone needs to sit down with NCCC and explain the facts of  life
(birds-n-bees) to them and if that doesn't work then everyone do what I'm going
to do, watch football all weekend.
Yes it  is their contest and they make the rules,,,, but if no one shows up
then maybe they will get the message and modify the rules.

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia