Re: [CQ-Contest] Ca QSO ?Sad :(

To: <widelitz@verizon.net>, "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ca QSO ?Sad :(
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:34:37 -0000
Ken said: "There is no reason to change the rules," Well the rules were
changed, when I lived in CA, and participated in CQP, California stations were
not required to copy the names of the counties, now they are. WHY..??.. CA
counties only count 1 point for CA stations. If a CA station works all 57
counties it counts as 1 point, not 57. Why slow a CA station down by copying
the name of a county..??..

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia