Re: [CQ-Contest] telnet at k1ttt

To: <k1ttt@arrl.net>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] telnet at k1ttt
From: "Dick Pechie" <kb1h@myeastern.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:46:00 -0400
With so many nodes out there why doesn't some of the users at K1TTT pick
other nodes? Why deal with a delay of spots, etc.?

My node for one usually has 5-10 users and three are me! Other nodes have
even less users.

Dick - KB1H (telnet address below)
Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H@arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300  or MS Default port 23