Re: [CQ-Contest] MFJ-434 Voice Keyer

To: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MFJ-434 Voice Keyer
From: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:38:20 +0100
Worked okay for me over the past couple of years with 100w station.  I
always ran it off a 12v battery to cut down any chance of RFI or noise on
the recordings.  A little remote switch box with five switches on top
sitting just beside the keyboard made it much easier to use during longer
contests.
I sold mine a few months ago and now use the DVK features within N1MM
Logger.  Fantastic features all seamlessly integrated with the program and
very easy to use.  I think for those using N1MM contest logging software the
days of the external voice keyer are numbered.  Best of all it's free!
73
Jim,  MM0BQI