Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Logs Needed

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Logs Needed
From: "Tim Makins" <tim.ei8ic@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:02:49 +0100
Following my previous post, there have been quite a few questions wondering
what a 'contest-log visualisation tool' actually is! Well, don't be
surprised if you haven't heard of one, because I think the whole concept is
quite new, and mine may well be the first. The project is still 'under wraps
at the moment, but if you would like to see a screenshot of the tool, please
click here:

http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/logview/

It won't be ready for a few weeks, though.

If anyone would like to send me some post-2001 Cabrillo logs, they will be
very useful in pre-launch testing. I am especially interested in the
following contests:

ARRL-SS-CW
ARRL-SS-SSB
CQ-160-CW
CQ-160-SSB
NAQP-CW
RSGB-IOTA
STEW-PERRY
TARA-RTTY

Your logs will be kept private, and not shared with anyone else.

I also need a log that *can* be used on the site as a 'demonstration log',
that everyone will see. The log should be HF ARRL Sweepstakes CW or SSB,
with about 500 QSOs and as many Sections as possible. If you wish to send me
a log for universal viewing, please make sure you mention this in your
email.

Please email logs to:  tim.ei8ic@gmail.com

73s Tim EI8IC
http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/
Ham Map Heaven. Contester Resources.
Free zone maps, and contest bandplans
The most comprehensive free prefix maps on the web